[HiPS] forum

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Dec 7 12:12:54 CET 2017

Dear HiPS-ers, dear IVOA Apps members,

We received at CDS a demand for opening a mailing list or a web forum
for HiPS related questions/discussions (see below).
Rather to create a new list and as HiPS is an IVOA standard supported by
the Apps Working Group, we propose to use/extend the apps mailing list
for this purpose (apps at ivoa.net).

Thus, may I suggest to all persons involved in HiPS production or HiPS
client developments to subscribe this list if they want to follow the
debates.