Aladin v10 prototype version

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Apr 24 18:58:10 CEST 2017

Dear Aladin users,

A new major release of Aladin is in preparation, called Aladin v10.
This version will have a new look&feel and will integrate a full IVOA
registry integration and new access data methods (HiPS, TAP, query by
MOC, ...).

We plan to release it in the middle of 2017. But in the meantime, we
would be very pleased if we could already have your first impressions,
suggestions, remarks on these evolutions.

This prototype version is continuously updated and published on the
Aladin CDS Web page
(http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/java/nph-aladin.pl?frame=downloading#Others).
The direct link is http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/java/AladinProto.jar

Do not hesitate to provide your feedback on this Aladin list, or contact
us directly at CDS Helpdesk <cds-question at unistra.fr>.

Thanks,
On behalf of the Aladin team
Pierre Fernique