TOPCAT release

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Sep 12 18:15:10 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I've just made a new release of TOPCAT (v4.3-4), STILTS (v3.0-8) and
STIL (v3.1-2).

There are some improved facilities for generating, manipulating and
visualising HEALPix maps (somewhat motivated by the impending Gaia-DR1),
some steps in the direction of TAP 1.1/VOSI 1.1 in the TAP client
(I will describe these in slightly more detail separately on the
IVOA DAL list), and some other miscellanea including taplint upgrades,
bugfixes etc.

Full details and downloads at the usual places:

   http://www.starlink.ac.uk/topcat/
   http://www.starlink.ac.uk/stilts/
   http://www.starlink.ac.uk/stil/