TOPCAT v4.3-1

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 18:30:48 CEST 2015

Hi topcat-users,

I've just made a minor release of TOPCAT, v4.3-1.

Apart from a few bug fixes and special interest items,
the main item is a new "Hints" tab in the TAP load window
(http://www.starlink.ac.uk/topcat/sun253/TapTableLoadDialog.html),
which gives you a very basic ADQL cheat sheet, as well as
a link to the service-provided TAP examples document, if there is one.
I hope this will make it a little bit easier to construct the
ADQL SELECT statements when you're making a TAP query.

You're a TOPCAT user who's never used the TAP load dialogue?
Why not start now?

You operate a TAP service that doesn't provide data-specific examples?
How about adding some?  (if you don't know how I can advise).

Release at the usual place:

   http://www.starlink.ac.uk/topcat/

thanks,