Call for contributions to the October 2015 IVOA newsletter (issue 15)

August (Gus) Muench august.fly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:26:05 CEST 2015

Dear IVOA apps:

This is a reminder that we are soliciting submissions for the next IVOA
public facing newsletter. The due date is next Monday, Oct 12. As of today
I have received 1 contribution.

If you do not have a particular product to describe or article or meeting
to promote then also consider this a RFC on the newsletter development
process.

Cheers,

 - Gus

August (Gus) Muench