Call for contributions to the Spring 2015 IVOA newsletter

August (Gus) Muench august.fly at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:38:59 CEST 2015

This is a reminder that the deadline for contributions for the 14th issue
of the IVOA newsletter is next Tuesday, May 19th. I would encourage you to
reach out to the IVOA newsletter editors (<ivoa-news-editors at ivoa.net>) in
advance of next Tuesday, especially if you suspect you will need more time.

As a reminder, we are highlighting the Astronomy & Computing VO software
and standards articles in this issue, as well as soliciting outreach and
tutorial activities to place next to our traditional conference calendar,
and cataloging of VO related science articles.

Best,

- Gus

August (Gus) Muench
august.fly at gmail.com