Call for Applications talks in Madrid

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue May 6 06:38:05 PDT 2014

Hi Apps,

I have the following presentations scheduled for the three Applications
show and tell sessions at the upcoming interop:

   Amelia Bayo              M Dwarfs
   Thomas Boch              What's new in Aladin Lite and Aladin Java?
   Sandrine Bottinelli      CASSIS
   Francesco Capparo        VESPA
   Pierre Fernique          HiPS^3: HEALPix progressive surveys for cubes
   Xavier Haubois           A Global Database in Optical Interferometry
   Guillaume Mella          Easily sampify your web apps with AppLauncher
   Jiri Nadvornik           Photometric survey and VO protocols
   Margarida Castro Neves   ObsCore in SPLAT
   Francois Xavier Pineau   Generating HiPS catalogues
   Florian Rothmaier        WIRR
   Petr Skoda               Spectral analysis in SPLAT

All three sessions will be on Thursday, programmed against other
parallel sessions as follows:

   Apps 1 (10.00-11.30) - vs. Theory 1
   Apps 2 (12.00-13.30) - vs. GWS 2 (VOSpace), Theory 2
   Apps 3 (17.00-18.30) - vs. GWS 3 (UWS) and TDIG

If anybody has particular preferences about which session they
are in (for instance to attend parallel sessions), let me know and
I will try to accommodate them.  Also talk to me if you expect to
want more than (roughly) the nominal 15 minutes for your presentation.
I'll assign times in the next week or so and update the programme
on the wiki.

We can accommodate one or two more talks if required, so if you're not
in the above list and would like to give an Apps presentation,
or think that you might do, get in touch.

Mark