Schedule for Hawaii

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 14:58:15 PDT 2013

Hi Apps,

I have now posted a schedule for the Applications WG sessions in Hawaii,
at http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpSep2013Applications

If you want to change the details (title, presenter etc), either edit
the page or ask me and I'll do it.  If you think you should be
presenting and are not listed (or vice versa), or want to change
session etc, please let me know.

We are a bit less crowded than usual, so running a bit over 15 mins
per item should be OK, but contact me if you would like much longer
than that.  It's fine to make a shorter presentation if you'd prefer.

Mark and Pierre