Euro-VO Registry supporting TAP services

Juan Gonzalez juan.gonzalez at sciops.esa.int
Tue Feb 5 06:43:00 PST 2013

Dear IVOA Community,

This is to announce the release of the updated Euro-VO Registry that now
includes TAP services support for the registration, search, etc. of TAP
services.

New TAP services might be registered from the usual interface, at:

http://registry.euro-vo.org/insert.jsp?identifier=esa://empty.doc/TableAccess&action=new

Searches for TAP services might be performed either through the web
interface, or exposed through the standard SOAP interfaces from client
applications such as TOPCAT.

We have as well updated harvested registries to those in the RofR,
extending our coverage to GAVO and CADC registries.

As usual, any feedback or support requests will be very welcome,
preferably through our support email: esavo.registry at sciops.esa.int

Regards,
Juan

Juan Gonzalez			    juan.gonzalez at sciops.esa.int
ESAC Science Archive Team
European Space Agency (ESA) - SERCO

European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
28691 Villanueva de la Cañada		   Tel: +34 91 813 14 82
P.O. Box 78, Madrid, SPAIN		   Fax: +34 91 813 13 22

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.