Call for Applications talks in Hawaii

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Aug 27 02:05:37 PDT 2013

Dear Applications WG,

this is a call for contributions to the Applications WG sessions at
the IVOA Interop meeting next month in Hawaii.

Submissions are invited from people who wish to present work on
desktop, web or other applications relevant to the Virtual Observatory,
particularly those which make use of IVOA standards.  Presentations
to stimulate discussion relevant to the applications community are
also welcome.

The format is generally talks of about 15 minutes, though the exact
timings will depend on the number of submissions.  I would like to
have a fairly complete schedule in place by 16 Sept, so please
send requests for talks (title + presenter, optionally with a
short abstract) to me by then if possible.

Mark Taylor (Apps Chair)
Pierre Fernique (Apps Vice-Chair)