Call for Applications talks in Sao Paulo

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 06:17:41 PDT 2012

Dear application enthusiasts,

this is a call for the Applications WG sessions at the IVOA Interop
meeting next month in Sao Paulo.  We are planning three Apps sessions,
though part of one of these will be used for VOTable discussions.

Submissions are invited from people who wish to present work on
desktop, web or other applications relevant to the Virtual Observatory,
particularly those which make use of IVOA standards.  Presentations
to stimulate discussion relevant to the applications community are
also welcome (though see also the Implementation Feedback session
which I believe is also programmed).

Presentations may optionally include software demonstrations,
and are usually allocated a limit of about 15 minutes including
questions (shorter talks are fine too), though this will depend
on the number of submissions.

If you'd like to give a talk, please let me have a provisional title
and author list (with more detail if you like), preferably within
the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

m.b.taylor at bris.ac.uk                  http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/