JSAMP 1.3-3 release

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:23:11 PDT 2012

Thanks a lot !

I will test your signed jar file as we encountered several times
problems with signed jars:
as JMMC applications are also signed with our own JMMC certificate (to
grant privileges), third party libraries must be also signed also with
our JMMC (multiple signatures).

If I remember well, Java Web Start implementation on mac platform are
very sensitive to this issue.

Two solutions:
- sign the signed jsamp jar file with the provider certificate
(multiple signatures)
- extract the jar file content and create a new jar file signed with
the provider certificate

If anybody encountered also such problems, please give me advices or
feedback in response.

Regards,
Laurent