Applications sessions in Pune

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 09:00:59 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

this is a call for presentations for the Applications WG sessions at the
upcoming Interop meeting in Pune.  We are planning three Apps sessions.
Submissions are invited from people who wish to present work on
desktop, web, or other applications relevant to the Virtual Obervatory,
particularly those which make use of IVOA standards.  A primary focus
of these sessions is to provide feedback to those working on the standards.

Presentations may include software demonstrations, and are usually
allocated a limit of about 15 minutes including questions, though
this will depend on the number of submissions.

Since SAMP v1.3 is approaching Recommendation status, presentations
related to the SAMP Web Profile, especially demonstrating its use in
production or experimental web applications, are especially encouraged.

If you wish to give a talk, please let me have a provisional title,
author list, and summary.

Thanks

Mark Taylor  (Apps Chair)
Enrique Solano  (Apps Vice-Chair)