WD-SAMP-1.2-20100719

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 03:26:17 PDT 2010

Hello Apps,

The SAMP 1.2 document has now been promoted to Proposed Recommendation,
and is available at

   http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/cover/SAMP-20100913.html

The only minor change since the WD I noted below is an addition of
the IVOA Architecture Diagram and some associated rewording in
section 1.1, at the request of the Christophe Arviset for the TCG
(the intention is that all IVOA Recommendation Track documents
in the future will reference the Architecture in this way).

There's currently a character set issue with the HTML form of the
document (my fault), which I hope will be fixed in the uploaded
document shortly; the PDF version is OK.

After the statutory couple of weeks, if there are no objections,
I will ask Tom to call for an RFC on the document as the next step
towards REC status.

Mark