Interop Theory Sessions

Claudio Gheller c.gheller at cineca.it
Tue Oct 20 03:12:30 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

during the next Interop we have scheduled two sessions on THEORY:

- Theory-1 Data Model and Access Protocols (SimDM, SimDAP, S3...) -
Tuesday, November 10, 8:30
- Theory-2 Applications Demos - Wednesday, November 11, 10:30 (notice
the change of time)

The detailed program will follow in the next days. If anybody is willing
to contribute, please send me an e-mail, with the title and a short
abstract of the topic he is going to present. In particular, session 2
is dedicated to present applications and services on simulated data that
are already available (or in advanced stages of development) and that
shows a real implementation of the theory protocols and access layers or
that can contribute to the their development, extension and/or improvement .

Thanks and see you in Garching!!!
Claudio

--
Dr. Claudio Gheller, Ph.D.