High Performance Computing in Astronomy: Requirements and Challenges (fwd)

deoyani at iucaa.ernet.in deoyani at iucaa.ernet.in
Fri Jun 26 00:13:53 PDT 2009

Hi ,

I am attaching to this email the announcement circular and the conference poster for workshop on 'High Performance Computing in Astronomy: Requirements and Challenges' which will be held in Pune,India
from 12-16 October 2009.

Interested people can go through the attached documents.
If if anyone is getting this mail more than once, sorry for it.
Kindly forward it to people who might be interested for the same but are not members of ivoa mailing lists.

Regards,
Deoyani Nandrekar.

Software project officer for Virtual Observatory India,
IUCAA, Pune
Ph. +91 20 25604306
Mob. 9923241985