Presentations at Baltimore IVOA Meeting.

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 8 11:08:28 PDT 2008

To members of the applications group:

Preparations have begun for the IVOA meeting to be held in Baltimore
from Oct 26-31.  If you are interested in demoing an application or
giving some other talk in one of the application sessions,  I'd
appreciate it if you could send me a short message this week describing
the application or talk.  We would like to understand how many sessions
we should ask for, and how they might be organized.  Currently we
envisage a session on SAMP and two or three additional sessions.

All that we need now is a sentence or two.  We will want an abstract
before the meeting, but that can wait a while.

Thanks to everyone and I hope to see you in Baltimore,

			Regards,

			Tom McGlynn
			Apps Chair

P.S.  And many thanks to Mark Allen for his outstanding work leading the
  Applications group for the past several years!