SAMP implementation

Isa Barbarisi Isa.Barbarisi at sciops.esa.int
Wed Nov 19 02:41:53 PST 2008

Dear all,

we plan to give support to SAMP before the end of December.
To reduce compatibility problems with all the applications that are
currently sending spectra to VOSpec through plastic, we plan to support
both standards, at least until everybody is sampified.

Best regards,
Isa Barbarisi

--
Isa Barbarisi

------
European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit (SCI-OE)
Science Operations Department (SCI-O)

E-mail: Isa.Barbarisi at sciops.esa.int
Tel: +34 91 813 12 47  Fax: +34 91 813 13 22

European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
28691 Villanueva de la Cañada
P.O. Box 78, Madrid, SPAIN

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.