Schedule for Appications general sessions in Trieste

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Wed May 14 14:10:41 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

The schedule for the Applications WG general presentations
sessions is now available at:

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2008Applications

Time slots are 20 min, meaning ~15 + ~5 for questions.

Please note that there has been yet another schedule change where we swapped
an Apps:Applications slot with an Apps:SAMP slot in order to have more
time in between SAMP sessions.

I've tried to accommodate requests for avoiding certain parallel sessions.
Speakers - please let me know if the current schedule causes a clash for you.
If by some chance I've missed a submitted contribution let me know ASAP,
otherwise the schedule is now full.

- Mark Allen