SAMP v1.0 WD published

Luigi Paioro luigi at lambrate.inaf.it
Mon Jun 30 03:44:06 PDT 2008

Dear Mark and all,

   as I told you during the last IVOA interop. meeting in Trieste, I've
just implemented a Python SAMP hub and related client toolkit following
the latest 1.0 WD. Even if it is still an alpha version and certainly
needs further tests, you can download it here:

http://cosmos.iasf-milano.inaf.it/luigi/projects/vo/samp/sampy-1.0alpha.tar.gz

and look at the API doc here:

http://cosmos.iasf-milano.inaf.it/luigi/projects/vo/samp/apidoc/

The API doc contains an example of usage while the sampy-1.0alpha.tar.gz
  contains also a client test script (client.py).

SAMPY implementation also provides some undocumented features I will
show you in a next mail addressed to apps-samp at ivoa.net mailing list
only (just to discuss them).

If you have any problem with SAMPY, please let me know.

Best regards,

   Luigi

--

Luigi Paioro