Libraries for working with STC?

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:55:40 PDT 2008

This functionality will certainly be included in the STC library.
At some point I looked to see whether I could create a style sheet,
but the schema is such that a style sheet would be extremely
complicated. I may try a simpler version again, but give no garantees.

  - Arnold

Noel Winstanley wrote:
> Hi,
> In voexplorer, I'd like to present resource coverage information in
> an astronomer-friendly manner.  The coverage of a service is
> described in a registry resource by a block of STC/x.
>
> Does anyone know of a library / xslt / webservice that can convert
> STC/x into something (such as STC/s) that is more readable?
>
> I'd hoped to find an xslt stylesheet that converted from STC/x to STC/
> c (to my mind, surely is required by the standard to define the
> equivalence of the two representations), but I've had no luck so far.
>
> Cheers
> noel.

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu