Apps Messaging -- A New Approach

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Fri May 4 09:34:28 PDT 2007

Hi Mark -

Sorry, I was just making a general statement.  I agree that it is nice
to continue to have a simple implementation that does not require
a more complex underlying messaging infrastructure, at least for a
class of applications.  Your token scheme seems a simple approach to
provide basic security.

 	- Doug