$HOME/.Nooooooo!

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 09:31:50 PST 2007

Hi Pierre,

I can certainly understand the reasoning but would like to find a solution
to the problems it causes.

Maybe a $HOME/.ivoa directory and all VObs apps place their own profile and
other data underneath that (so, $HOME/.ivoa/aladin) - *providing* we can
find some way in a windows machine over which the user has no admin
privileges to redirect that directory to some other place.

Any ideas anyone?

T.