Applications Messaging Standard

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Feb 9 09:52:21 PST 2007

> ...  Can a "$HOME/.ivoamsgrc" directory

Just one quick comment on this point - we're getting problems with plastic
apps using this type of resource. Doing a demo the other day on a (WinXP)
machine configured by the department (and so not changeable) we kept getting
'profile storage space exceeded' messages from the OS. This because all the
apps were using $HOME/.xxx directories as scratch space: this area in
Windows is for profile information not general storage. We need some way
that users can point to some other 'home' directory for AR/PLASTIC apps.

T.