Schedule for Apps 'New and Updated Applications' sessions in Beijing

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Apr 26 14:20:35 PDT 2007

Dear all,

The program for the 'New and Updated Applications' sessions in Beijing
is now available at :

http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2007Applications

There has been high demand for time slots in these sessions, and the
schedule is full. Most of the contributed presentations have been
accommodated, with some of the PLASTIC demos to go into the Apps
Messaging Discussion Sessions. If I've inadvertently missed a
contributed presentation please contact me.

10 minute presentations are nominally 8 + 2 for questions
15 minute presentations are nominally 12 + 3 for questions

In preparing your presentations please keep in mind that we should
highlight and provide feedback on the use of current and emerging IVOA
standards.

Looking forward to seeing you in Beijing,

Mark.

--
Mark G. ALLEN
Observatoire de Strasbourg