Apps Messaging - Semantics of a Message

John Taylor jontayler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:59:04 PDT 2007

Conversely, if strive for perfection we'll never get beyond the
talking stage.  This is a common problem in the IVOA in my humble
opinion: too much talking and not enough doing.  If we are going to
try to build the protocol-that-lasts-a-thousand-years (and I actually
don't think we need to) then we'll need to get something simple
agreed in the meantime to act as a stop gap.