Applications session at Moscow Interop

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Sep 11 03:00:40 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

The times for the Applications sessions at the Moscow Interop
meeting have been set:

Tues 16:00-17:30 Apps 1
Wed 9:00-10:30 Apps 2

At present I have only received a couple of requests to give presentations,
so I strongly encourage anyone who wants to speak to send a title and
very short abstract as soon as possible. Also please put forward any topics
for discussion you'd like to have on the agenda.

In terms of overlap with parallel sessions, the Tuesday session overlaps
with VOQL/DAL, and the Wednesday session overlaps with 'Grid and Web Services'
and the second Registry session.

Unfortunately I will not personally be present at the meeting, and I have asked
Pierre Fernique to chair the sessions.

best regards,
Mark.

--