tehoretical SEDs in VO applications

Ivo Busko busko at stsci.edu
Fri Nov 17 10:08:46 PST 2006

Hi, Miguel

Ah, you are reading directly from a SSAP service...

OK, so it is a bug in specview after all. A good example
of how the code is not yet propely tested. I fixed this
particular bug, but other bugs are sure to surface sooner
or later.

The bug fix should be available on the next release.

And thanks for providing the test case!

-Ivo