tehoretical SEDs in VO applications

Alberto Micol Alberto.Micol at eso.org
Wed Nov 15 13:17:29 PST 2006

Dear Miguel,

I found your comparison an incredibly useful and interesting exercise.
I think there should be a specific VO body to thoroughly perform
this kind of investigations and comparison, including applications,
protocol,
data model or registry compliancy, etc. because the lessons that can
be learned
should be considered of paramount importance in the development of
the VO.
But that is already known.
So, let me ask you just a question regarding your point (c.1):
you mention 3 specview requirements, but then only 2 points (i and
ii) are given
(unless you count c1 ii as two requirements, one for x and one for y).
I found any lesson learned so valuable that I prefer to ask what is
maybe obvious.
Was (ii) to be counted twice or (iii) was left in your fingertips?

Thanks,
Alberto