2nd call for presentations at Applications session

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Tue May 2 07:47:12 PDT 2006

Dear all,

The Applications interest group has ben allocated 4 sessions
at the up coming IVOA Interoperability meeting in Victoria,
Canada.

Applications 1.  Tue 16,   14:00-15:30
Applications 2.  Tue 16,   16:00-17:30
Applications 3.  Wed 17,    9:00-10:30
Applications 4.  Thur 18,  14:00-15:30

I'd like to issue a second call for presentations, demos
and discussion topics for these sessions. Time slots will
be approximately 15 minutes plus 5 for questions.

Presentations of new functionality, and about experience of
implementing VO standards are highly encouraged.
Please send me a title and very brief abstract.

Note that the applications sessions have the following overlap
with other WG/IG sessions:

Sessions 1 and 2 overlap with joint DAL/DM sessions
Session 3 overlaps with DAL
Session 4 overlaps with DM and a Registry session, and
          was changed to here to avoid comlpete overlap
          with DAL.

best regards,
Mark.

--