Applications in Moscow

Mark Allen allen at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Jun 20 05:00:52 PDT 2006

Hi again everyone,

The next IVOA interoperability meeting is coming up soon
in Moscow in September. In order to plan the Applications
IG's contribution to the meeting I'd like to get an idea
of how many people will be attending. Please email me if you
plan to be there.

Part of the charter of the Apps IG is to provide feedback to
the Working groups on the use of standards. Given the increasing
number of Applications coming on-line, it seems like a good time to
try to gather some formal feedback. I'd like to suggest that
we make this a focus of the Apps IG contribution in Moscow. This
could be via presentations in Moscow, and/or perhaps a short report
on useage of the standards in applications. Any ideas are welcome.

- Mark

--
Mark G. ALLEN
Observatoire de Strasbourg