Announce: Plastic Note Published

John Taylor jdt at roe.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 07:13:55 PST 2006

Hi All,
I'm pleased to announce that the first IVOA Note describing the Plastic
Protocol has now been published.  It includes a few minor changes from
the version I sent round for comments last week.  If you have any
comments or corrections please do let me know, and I'll see if I can
work them into the next version.

http://ivoa.net/Documents/latest/PlasticDesktopInterop.html

John

PS
You might be a little surprised by the date on the document.  This small
untruth is necessary as I needed to publish the document at a
placeholder URL that people have been using as a reference for some
time, and the IVOA's publishing rules require that the date on the
document match the URL.  It just goes to show how long this document has
been in prep...

AstroGrid/VOTech
&
WFAU, Institute for Astronomy, Edinburgh
Skype:johndavidtaylor <skype:johndavidtaylor?chat>

*Gratuitous advertising:*
Plastic - http://plastic.sourceforge.net | AstroRuntime -
http://www2.astrogrid.org/desktop
AstroGrid - http://www.astrogrid.org | WFAU -