VisIVO new release

Claudio Gheller c.gheller at cineca.it
Fri Sep 30 07:05:11 PDT 2005

Hi everybody,

this is to announce the release of version 0.9 of VisIVO, the
visualisation software for astrophysical data. The software, the
documentation and all the information can be found on the web site:

http://visivo.cineca.it

In this new release we have enhanced the support for observational data,
in partculare making the software interoperable with the CDS VizieR data
server and with CDS Aladin.
This is still a test version and we ask all the interested users to
provide feedback, suggestions, bug reports both on the software and on
the documentation, to the developers at:

astro at cineca.it

I and the other VisIVO develepers will be present at ADASS workshop next
week. If you are there too, don't exitatate to contact us for any
information, help, support, etc.

Ciao
Claudio Gheller

--