Interop Meeting Apps Session Suggested Agenda

Thomas McGlynn tam at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed May 11 06:44:59 PDT 2005

Kyoto Interoperability Meeting
Applications Interest Group Session: Tuesday 14:00-17:30

This session allows users and developers of VO software applications
to describe, discuss and demonstrate new VO software libraries, tools and applications.
In addition to the presentations below there should be time for
impromptu talks and demonstrations by others interested in the latest
VO software.  Presentations are nominally 10-15 minutes.

The suggested agenda below includes talks that a number
of users have asked (or been asked) to contribute.  We still
need a volunteer to moderate the discussion since I will not
be attending.  If others wish to add additional talks there
is space in the agenda.  Authors should update the titles
as appropriate.

Wish I could be there with you -- it looks like a lot of interesting
things are going on.  This information has also been added to the InterOp twiki
at http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/viewauth/IVOA/InterOpMay2005Applications.

	Regards,
	Tom McGlynn

Presentations:

Francois Ochsenbein (CDS):
   Aladin: New capabilities in Version 3

Mark Taylor (Bristol University):
   STILTS and related tools

Maria Nieto-Santisteban (JHU):
   VO Applications at JHU: SkyQuery and More.

Francoise Genova (CDS):
   A VOTable Application: Solar System Objects in the VO.
   A collaboration between the IMCCE and CDS.

Break

Mike Fitzpatrick (NOAO):
   Integrating the VO into IRAF

Pedro Osuna (ESA)