SSAP sample files

Ivo Busko busko at stsci.edu
Wed Feb 2 05:35:25 PST 2005

Hi, Mark

Thanks for catching those errors. Yes, I didn't run the
files thru a XML validator; the only thing I did was to
make shure the "looked similar" to the example in the
SED data model document. My Java IDE also provides some
basic XML validation, and I used that as well. Not enough,
by all means...

I'll fix the errors and re-post the files. Thanks for
the suggestion on XML validator tools.

Cheers,

-Ivo