Release note: VO_IMPAT

Chenzhou Cui ccz at bao.ac.cn
Fri Dec 16 03:14:14 PST 2005

Hi. Andre,

There is a fatal problem of our domainname service provider. So you
can't access the China-VO website by domainname until next week.
The webpage is available at:
http://159.226.169.47/services/vo_impat/

cheers,
Chenzhou

Andre Schaaff wrote:

> Hello Chenzhou,
>
> It seems that there is a problem with the URLs.
>
> Regards,
>
> André
>
> Chenzhou Cui wrote:

Chenzhou Cui (China-VO Project)
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: (8610)64841695
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: (8610)64878240
Datun Road 20A, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100012, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb