Updated Applications Interest Group Session Agenda

Thomas McGlynn tam at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed May 19 12:04:53 PDT 2004

An updated page for the Applications Interest Group
session at the IVOA Interoperability meeting has been posted
to the TWiki at:

    http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2004Applications

This includes an overview of the sesssion and a more detailed agenda.

Several speakers have asked (or been asked) to give
short demonstrations or presentations of their tools or
applications and are listed on the agenda.
Speakers should feel free to edit the TWiki  page to link in any
material they feel would be helpful (or send them to me to include).
This list is not intended to be exclusive and if there are others
who would like to talk about their tools please let me know.

The second half of the session is reserved for discussion
of lessons we have learned in building applications, and what we
can contribute to the various discussions now raging in the working
groups.  If there are specific topics here that you would like
to see included in the agenda let me know, but be warned your name
may show up next to them as the discussion leader.

See you all next week,
	Tom