VOTable filter for OpenOffice Spreadsheet (RC1)

Markus Dolensky Markus.Dolensky at eso.org
Wed Apr 21 05:03:12 PDT 2004

Ah, it's fully integrated. I was following an unnecessary complicated path.

I've imported, modified, exported and plotted some columns of my VOTable file
and it worked fine. There are so many more things to play with now that VOTable
can be imported into desktop applications, but that's an excellent start.

Great thanks,
Markus