SAMP and HTTPS workaround?

Burke, Douglas dburke at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 22 17:19:58 CEST 2019

Mark,

I've been using your WebSAMP JS library [1] with our WWT interface to the
Chandra Source Catalog - http://cxc.harvard.edu/csc2/wwt.html - to send
URLs that return a votable or fits file when retrieved (ie the URL is
actually a query and not to a file [2]). We are moving to https "soon" so I
am interested in any possible solution (once the WWT client is moved over
to https, that is).

Ta,
Doug

[1] so thanks for that
[2] thanks to a confluence of influences that aren't relevant here