table.load.cdf?

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Jun 23 15:17:36 PDT 2013

Thanks Juande for the response, and everyone else for what I'm taking
as tacit agreement.

I have provisionally added a new table.load.* entry on the
http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SampMTypes wiki page,
subsuming table.load.fits into it, and with some discussion of
when these should/shouldn't be used.

If anyone has reservations about the approach or the details of
the wording, by all means continue the discussion here.

Mark