HTTPS and SAMP

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 14:47:04 PST 2012

Tom,

any progress on this?  I certainly haven't tried it and I wouldn't
put money on it, but my expectation is that it ought to work.
Although cross-protocol comms quite likely are restricted in the
same way as cross-site ones, I would have thought that CORS,
since it allows the latter, would work with the former as well.
Running the JSAMP hub with HTTP-level logging
(java -jar jsamp.jar hub -profiles std,web -web:log http) might be
some help, though if the browser is blocking the request at source
it wouldn't.

Mark