x-samp namespace suggestion

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 09:25:03 PDT 2011

Thanks for the responses to this.  Since they have been basically positive,
I've made the relevant changes to the document text.
This is volute rev 1594 - for diffs see:

   http://code.google.com/p/volute/source/diff?spec=svn1594&r=1594&format=side&path=/trunk/projects/samp/doc/samp.tex&old_path=/trunk/projects/samp/doc/samp.tex&old=1556

Any comments on the detail welcome.

If I resubmitted the PR now, the RFC would begin only just before
the Pune Interop.  So, I think I'll hold off until after the Interop,
in case discussions there lead to further significant changes.
I would then plan to submit the PR, possibly with further changes,
just after the Interop.

In fact, this is pretty much what I said after the last Interop -
oh well, better to have it right than soon I think.

Mark