samp.status=samp.noresponse

Luigi Paioro luigi at lambrate.inaf.it
Wed Jul 13 09:10:23 PDT 2011

Well, actually clients code should be ready to receive values other than
samp.ok, etc. but I'm not sure I've been so careful writing the clients
code I have. However this is not really an issue for me, since if I find
a problem I can promptly fix it. I am rather concerned about the code
written by others. In any case, if I am the only one worried about this,
that's OK, samp.noresponse is a good option.

Cheers,

   Luigi