samp.status=samp.noresponse

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 08:42:50 PDT 2011

No, that's not what I had in mind.  Some reasons for believing that a
future response will not arrive might suggest that the client in question
is out of action for good, and others might not.  My intention here is
just to allow the hub to generate and pass back a response for a
single message which will never get a client-generated response.
No further conclusions are implicit in such a response.