SAMPy release 1.2.0

Juande Santander Vela juandesant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:06:34 PDT 2010

El 23/09/2010, a las 14:00, Luigi Paioro escribió:

> We wish to draw your attention on the following message, also posted on the PANDORA home page

Hi, Luigi, thanks a lot for the release!

Does the fact that Sampy is offered under the Pandora umbrella mean that its future is uncertain? I know it is open source, but I think this is a really important piece of the VO interoperability infrastructure, and it would be a pity if it did not get further funding.

Of course, the same goes for Mark Taylor...

--
Juande Santander Vela
Applied Scientist, Archive Management Group

Hellen Keller: Cuando una puerta a la felicidad se cierra, otra se abre;  pero a veces nos quedamos tanto tiempo frente a la puerta cerrada que no vemos la que se nos ha abierto.