proposal: mtypes for exchanging specific types of registry resource.

Noel Winstanley noelwinstanley at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 04:37:43 PDT 2010

Hi Chaps.
I plan to add functionality for sending and receiving these MTypes from VODesktop this week. I should be able to give you a snapshot to tinker with by the end of the week.

Ravioli - would love to - this was my main motivation - but can't, yet. The VOParis websampconnector applet which the ravioli website uses only allows you to send and receive a small, fixed set of mtypes (votable, etc). I've added a feature request for this to be extended to arbitrary mtype, and they're looking at it, I believe.

cheers
noel.