multiple loading of the same table

Juande Santander Vela jdsant at iaa.es
Wed Mar 17 01:58:58 PDT 2010

El 16/03/2010, a las 19:45, Ivan Zolotukhin escribió:

> What do you think about tracking repetitive objects loading in
> receiving clients?

I thought that table-id was the tool to keep track that we are talking about the same object, but it seems I was wrong...

--
Juande Santander Vela
Applied Scientist, Archive Management Group

Axioma de Cole: La cantidad total de inteligencia del planeta permanece constante. La población, sin embargo, sigue aumentando.