proposal: mtypes for exchanging specific types of registry resource.

Thomas Boch thomas.boch at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Feb 5 09:36:45 PST 2010

Hi Noel,

I like the idea of subtyping the voresource.loadlist message . If Aladin
received voresource.loadlist.siap, it could create a new tab in the
server selector to query the corresponding ressource.

Thomas

--
Thomas Boch
  CDS/Observatoire Astronomique   Phone  : 33 (0)3 68 85 24 42
  F-67000 Strasbourg              Email  : thomas.boch at astro.unistra.fr
  France                          http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/~boch