SAMP Web Profile

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Dec 9 00:59:03 PST 2010

Hi all,

Not in Nara but following the SAMP discussion from Strasbourg. I tested the
Thomas' Boch VizieR prototype with success (firefox 3.6.12) . It seems that we
have a good alternative to the WebSampConnector applet
(http://vo.imcce.fr/webservices/samp///). Is there somewhere a comparison of
these two methods ?

About Web SAMP  I have a question about multi-user machines. How it will works
with only one local port (21012). How can I restrict the communications only
between my applications ?

Pierre Fernique