looking for SAMP references in journals

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 06:47:43 PDT 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010, Mireille Louys wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am curently looking for an article describing SAMP, published in an
> astronomical or computer science journal that I could cite in an article.
>
> Is there any reference available?

Mireille,

I don't know of one.  Unless anyone knows different, the only references
I can think of are the SAMP standard itself, or the URL
http://www.ivoa.net/samp/.  There's not very much at the latter URL
beyond a link to the standard and the MType list, but it should be
long-lived, and stands as a placeholder in case anybody comes up
with some more introductory material or other SAMP-related information
in the future.